At last a lunch break (at 5:30!), and found some reminders of #springtime despite the grey day. #selfie #selfcare #prettygirl #blackandwhite #breaktime #flowers #femme #queerfemmefashion #queerbabes4life #queerfemme
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
Queerness is essentially about the rejection of a here and now and an insistence on potentiality or concrete possibility for another world.
Jose Esteban Munoz, Cruising Utopia: The Then and There of Queer Futurity (2009)
i don’t think you completely love someone until you listen to them fall asleep beside you.
I seriously can’t go a day without a Frozen reference (especially now that I live with Elsa’s biggest fan)…and I love every moment. Keep it coming, fandom!
So deeply asleep I can hear his breathing from across the room. #animalcompanion #cutiepop #lionel #kitty #naptime